Friday, June 11, 2010

Summer has begun!

Well, I haven't taken any pictures yet. Life actually gets busier during the summer with more kiddos to keep track of (unless of course I'm letting them play on the computer). They eat SOO much! I think we go through at least 1 gallon of milk a day! I'm considering making our own cereal too! We've been going to the pool, hanging out, and Michael's been working most of the time. Janie Mae had her first fall---she was sitting up (she's still wobbly), and face planted onto Sterling's pencil case--she cut her little cheek and has a bruise there now. Poor little angel. She cried pretty hard, but got over it quick. We are spending a lot of time harvesting from our garden, yellow squash, tomatoes, a few carrots, and green beans. Our flowers are growing like crazy. I'll take a picture and post it, hopefully. It's out of control. We've been making bouquets and taking them to people (we use washed spaghetti jars for vases and a little ribbon). Maddie's great at them, and so is Brighton. I love watching them choose the flowers and arrange them. Owen isn't much into harvesting...but he loves riding his bike in the morning while I go running. Sometimes he gets tired because I'm going to fast (I'm not fast, but I try not to stop). Sterling is fitting in right in between there....I hope she doesn't suffer too much from middle child syndrome. It's sometimes hard to give individual attention to so many! Yet, I wouldn't change it for the world. They are learning so many valuable lessons. Well, I hope to get better at posting photos....but no guarantees, I seem to have to fight for the computer these days!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

That's funny! Just posted my first post (in a long time) that had the same thing--summer time! I guess 2 great minds think alike! Miss you guys--when are you coming to see us?