
Well, the kids are in bed and I'm about ready to go too. Of course it's only like 7 o'clock (okay more like 8:30pm). I'm tired. We actually didn't have to stay up too late last night. I think the kids were tired. They were asleep by 9! But, that's to make up for the 3 am wake up. :) I told them we weren't getting up before 6:30am, so Madeline had to wait for quite a while! They were sooo funny! Full of drama! Excitement, disappointment, happiness, fighting! You name it we experienced it. Christmas is so dramatic no matter how hard we try to keep the true spirit. We did do a secret santa 12 days of Christmas. That was fun! We went carolling at a nursing home, and we got to see a bunch of Christmas lights. We've had a wonderful holiday..and we're still not through. After being with Michael's family today we'll go tomorrow to my Mom's. We can't schedule seeing everyone in two days with all of our families, so we're extending it a bit. I don't mind. The day after Christmas is a bit of a let down unless of course you get to go shopping all day and buy a bunch of discounted stuff.
I found out earlier this week Janie Mae has RSV, so we're trying to get her healthy by keeping her in and doing nebulizer treatments. She's doing much better now. I guess it's pretty hard to keep the germs away with 4 LOVING brothers and sisters! Actually, I had a cold last week and probably gave it to her.
We are extremely blessed. And it's been a good reminder to me that it doesn't matter how much we have, only that we have each other...that's the most important and I am sooo grateful to have a loving relationship with my spouse and beautiful, sweet children....as well as supportive extended family and excellent friends! We are excited for 2010!
I found out earlier this week Janie Mae has RSV, so we're trying to get her healthy by keeping her in and doing nebulizer treatments. She's doing much better now. I guess it's pretty hard to keep the germs away with 4 LOVING brothers and sisters! Actually, I had a cold last week and probably gave it to her.
We are extremely blessed. And it's been a good reminder to me that it doesn't matter how much we have, only that we have each other...that's the most important and I am sooo grateful to have a loving relationship with my spouse and beautiful, sweet children....as well as supportive extended family and excellent friends! We are excited for 2010!
1 comment:
I'm glad you all had a Merry Christmas...wish we were there to share with you in person...i'm hoping for that next year!! Our kids need to see each other more than on a Christmas card, right??? Hope you know you and yours were in our thoughts A LOT...and we'll get to be together someday soon I hope! Love and miss you all so much!
Post a Comment