Tuesday, January 6, 2009
Welcome 2009 continued
For some reason after I uploaded the pictures, it erased all of my post. One day I'll get this blog thing figured out. A new year brings the thought....."the best is yet to be" quoted by Elder Oaks, quoting someone else. But, I love it! I love the perspective that good lies around the corner rather than negative. I am learning in life that happiness has sooo much to do with attitude and I am going to have a positive attitude. I am excited about a new year....already almost half way through the first month (okay not really, but at least a third). I miss the kids being back in school. They are such cuties and for the most part well behaving (minus a few tantrums and talking back). Brighton asked me yesterday what I did....I only had a couple of things to tell him, but it took me the whole day. I was glad that most of them were played with Owen, watched TV with Owen, and chased Owen. I am trying harder to cherish the moments with my children and want to focus on the moment with them and creating good memories....amongst a few other goals. Life truly is beautiful and I am truly blessed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am finally able to view your blog! I love it! Can I add your blog to my list of blogs that I follow? I can't wait to check out Wendy's and Amy's as well. So fun! 2009 is going to be so much more fun now that I have reunited with you! I'm so happy to see pics of you and know that you're doing so well. Hugs!
Post a Comment