
I am glad that school has started. We're getting back into the swing of things. Owen is the only one at home now so that has been an adjustment for him. Last week Sterling missed 3 days of school and Maddie, 1 1/2 due to strep throat. Actually all the kids had it. They are on antibiotics now and doing great! That was a looooonnng week! :)
I will be helping at school once a week. And I'm also going to get one day a week for a few hours by myself. I'm switching days with my sister-in-law, it's great!
Michael will be done with his Master's degree in December so we'll see where we end up. We probably won't be going anywhere until after school is out because he's starting some development projects in Prairie View. We'll see!
2 comments:
Precious children! Aren't they even more precious now that they go to school?
I can't believe how grown up all the kiddos are! Josie will be so happy that Maddie wore her hair in a pony tail (straight back) just like she did on the first day! Kiss them all for me! We miss and love you tons!
Post a Comment