Friday, June 6, 2008
What time is it? Summertime!! Let's celebrate it!
Kids are out of school now. So far we've started it off with strep throat and the flu. Yay! We started off our summer with an adventurous boat tour of the port of Houston (actually it was exciting for about the first 20 minutes or so). We will be heading to Sea World soon....so let's hope everyone is recovered by then. While Michael is in school we hope to do berry picking, swimming, bike riding, cooking, cleaning, reading, and we will be finishing off the summer with a trip to Oregon! It works out great that way....it's a motivation to have good actions. :) Hope you have a great summer!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Lisa and Mike,
It is fun to get your email and your update - Masters in land development sounds great. I have a really successful developer friend in the San Antonio area, I believe.
Lisa, your summer sounds like lots of fun. We or should I say I have been doing a lot of blogging lately. We went to Yosemite a week ago. We are also embarking on another job change which might mean another move. Yes, more adventures for us.
I'm going to add your blog to my list so now I can keep tabs every once in a while.
Hey - thanks for sending out a link to your blog. Good luck in keeping it updated. I went 2 years without updating mine!
What a great family photo. Where was that taken?
:)
glad to see y'all have a blog! This will be a great way for us to see pictures and keep updated when we move!
hey lena- i love the family picture! I just started my own blog...don't have a cute family pic..but you can check it out! Love and miss you guys TONS
Lisa~
What a great idea! Love the family picture. The middle girl sure looks like how I remember Amy. So glad you found me again...its been a long time!! Miss you and look forward to more updates!
Big hugs to you and your family.
ok--summer's almost over. i need an update!!! i'm going through lucas withdrawls!
Post a Comment