



We recently got our annual family pictures....I think that doing something like that in a studio setting with a two year old is insanity! The control he had over us was funny but sickening....desperate to get a good picture. Owen made out like a bandit (two pieces of gum and lots of promises for candy)! Anyway, they are precious little angels!
3 comments:
Lisa,
your family is beautiful and I have had fun "peeping" in on your family. It's been so long. I was on facebook the other day and Laurie Goldberg put a picture of you and Kristen up from jr. high I think. It was fun! Anyway, it's good to see you doing so well. --Julie (Kleinman)Bollinger
You all look so beautiful and the kids are soooo grown up!!! Kiss them all for me and tell them I love them!!!
Those are great family photos! Now, tell me the truth. Who was harder to cooperate--your kids or your husband? for me, it's the latter! love ya!
Post a Comment